Carrier Information

Carrier FAQ's

How can I contact The News-Herald offices?

Office: (734) 246-0110

Mon. - Fri. - 8:30 am to 5 pm

Sunday - 7 am to 10:30 am

What number do we call when we are short papers?

If carriers are short on:

Wednesday call (734) 246-0110 before 5pm

Saturday call (734) 947-5580 before 3pm

Sunday call 734) 246-0110 between 7am - 10am in the event of an emergency

Who do I call if I have questions about my bill?

Please call your Route Manager (numbers below):

How do I contact my Route Manager?

Steve DiBrano - 734-246-0114 - Taylor, Rockwood, Gibraltar, Monroe

Brett Riopelle - 734-246-7123 - Melvindale, Lincoln Park, Ecorse, River Rouge

Susan Laine - 734-246-0116 - Allen Park, Southgate, Riverview, Trenton

Ryan Keller - 734-246-0124 - Huron Township, Romulus, Flat Rock, Wyandotte, Brownstown, Woodhaven

Ida Florez - 734-246-0126 - Dearborn, Dearborn Heights

What should I do if I cannot find a substitute for my route?

You are responsible for finding your own substitute.

Your Route Manager may have some suggestions for you when you are struggling to find a substitute, so feel free to contact your Route Manager

Community Calendar